ALL UK STOCK
SAME DAY DISPATCH
ORDER BY 2PM MON-FRI
FAST & FREE POSTAGE
ON ALL UK ORDERS
PROVIDED ON REQUEST
for Playstation 2 - PS2 to HDMI Adapter Converter Output 1080P HD | FPC
This is a brilliant little gadget that we use ourselves!
It plugs into the output socket on your PS2 console and lets you use any standard HDMI lead to connect to the TV instead of having to fiddle around with the older cables which are also lesser quality. It bumps the picture quality from 480p/520i to 1080p full HD.
No need for any extra power input, or anything. Just plug straight into your TV and away you go. Once you switch to HDMI you won't go back!
- Brand new
- Retail packaged with cable
- HDMI 1080p or 720p format and supports all Wii display modes
- Supports all standard PS2 modes also: PAL: 576i / NTSC: 480p
- Works with any Playstation 2 console worldwide including Slim consoles
- 3.5mm standard audio jack for audio output to external speakers or PC monitors if required (You don't need this when using with your TV as standard HDMI carries audio)
- With just one HDMI cable (sold separately), plug and play for true-to-life video/audio effects on your HDTV/monitor
Instructions for usage:
- Before using the HDMI adapter, please connect your PS2 via standard old cable method and go into settings on the console. Set the PS2 output mode in the settings to YPbPr/YCbCr. If this isn't done before using the HDMI adapter, it will not work and you will see a black screen.
- Please make sure you have used the USB lead provided to give power to the device.
*Consoles and controllers are not included. These are for illustration purposes only. If you Any issues, please contact us.