ALL UK STOCK
SAME DAY DISPATCH
ORDER BY 2PM MON-FRI
FAST & FREE POSTAGE
ON ALL UK ORDERS
PROVIDED ON REQUEST
for iPhone 12 - OEM Proximity Sensor & Earpiece Speaker Flex Ribbon | FPC
If this part gets damaged you will experience no sound through the earpiece when someone is talking. You will still be able to hear them on the loud speaker. Although not private or discrete. Replace with this part to restore the earpiece function at a fraction of the cost of an official repair without sending your phone away for a number of days*.
- Pull OEM Original Apple part
- 100% Tested & full working order
- Proximity sensor flex with earpiece for iPhone 12
- Apple iPhone 12 models only
- Does not fit iPhone 12 Mini / Pro / Pro Max
- 1x iPhone 12 proximity sensor & earpiece flex
- Professional assistance is advised.
- Please follow well known professional online guides if attempting this repair yourself.
- Always check your Apple warranty. Opening your device will void any warranty remaining.
- Please note: Other unknown issues unrelated to the part can cause similar issues.
- Fitting is the customers responsibility.
Important customer notice:
*Due to advanced Apple security, replacing this part will stop the function of Face ID. It will be greyed out in your settings with no functionality. There is currently no known easy way around this issue without soldering your old Face ID sensor or sending your iPhone to Apple for replacement. The original part holds a proprietary IC chip which is tied to the logic board. Damaging or removing the original part will sever this tie. This replacement part will let you restore your earpiece speaker audio cheaply if you don't mind loosing the Face ID function. Everything else is unaffected. Please understand this before purchase.
We are experienced iPhone & iPad repair specialist technicians. We have been repairing these devices since day one and we know our way around most common repairs. If you need any help choosing the correct part or require any assistance with fitting, please contact us.