PC & Laptop Repairs
We cover all PC Mac and Laptop repairs! No job too big or too small. Our technician will be able to give you an estimate or part diagnosis over the phone.
We are a home PC repair specialist UK limited company based near Rotherham, South Yorkshire. We also offer local call out computer repairs in the Rotherham, Barnsley & Doncaster areas.
We are here to maintain desktop PC's & laptop computers, fix issues, install and configure hardware, printers, networks, etc.
With over 15 years of IT experience we offer a fast, friendly and reliable service.
Repairs can take place at your home or we can arrange to pick up, fix and return your PC - at a time convenient to you.
We also offer guidance and advice on how to protect your PC, and how to stop / avoid going to inappropriate or adult web sites (useful if you have children surfing the net)
The services we offer are for Windows based PCs only (Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2000) and include:
- PC set up / configuration
- PC repair
- Network set up and configuration
- Wireless Network set up, configuration and security
- Broadband set up
- Anti Virus, Spyware and Adware installation and configuration
- Firewall and Security set up
- PC upgrades
- Hard drive
- DVD / CD drives
- Cameras and microphones
- Printer installation
- Driver updates
- Clean up Services
- PC tuning (improves PC performance)
- Virus removal
- Spyware / Adware removal (these can steal your passwords and credit card details)
- General Maintenance
Call 01709 701200 now for PC Mac & Laptop repairs
Or pop in and see us in the shop:PC Part X
77 Bawtry Road
Once your PC or laptop is fixed, if you would like us to, we can return to check that everything is still working and no further problems have developed. This can keep your PC or laptop running at peak performance.
Backup of Existing Data. Adding a backup can save your files in a separate place and could save you from loosing everything.
- Buying a new laptop or PC - what do you need?
- How to secure a Wireless Network?
- Worried about what your children can see on the internet? Do you want to set up Parental Control to stop your children getting to adult or inappropriate web sites?
- Which Anti Virus software is best for you?
- What else should you do in order to remain secure?
- How can you minimise the security risks?
Disposal of Old Hardware
We can cleanly dispose of your old hardware and ensure your old data is not stolen and misused. We are also often able to recycle some of the parts from old PC and Printers (think of the planet when throwing goods away)