ALL UK STOCK
SAME DAY DISPATCH
ORDER BY 2PM MON-FRI
FAST & FREE POSTAGE
ON ALL UK ORDERS
PROVIDED ON REQUEST
Why has my item not arrived yet?
Items Not Received / Lost
- Whilst all items are dispatched daily via Royal Mail 2nd class business post and most buyers receive their items within a few days, this isn’t a next day delivery service and your item may take longer to be delivered. Sometimes upto 7 days.
- Please be aware, as a uk business we are bound by Royal Mail’s rules and regulations regarding missing/lost items. These regulations state that we cannot investigate a lost item claim until after the 15th working day from the date of dispatch. We would kindly appreciate your co-operation in this instance.
- Please do not ask us to investigate a lost item until after the 15th working day
- Please do not ask us for recorded tracking information if you didn’t add this at checkout.
- All overseas items are dispatched daily via Royal Mail airmail and delivery times can vary greatly.
- We kindly ask all overseas customers to allow 28 days for delivery.
- Please be aware, as a uk business we are bound by Royal Mail’s rules and regulations regarding missing/lost items. These regulations state that we cannot investigate an overseas lost item claim until after the 28th day from the date of dispatch. We would kindly appreciate your co-operation in this instance.
- Please do not ask us to investigate an overseas lost item until 28 days after your dispatch email confirmation.
- Please do not ask us for tracking information if you didn’t add this at checkout.
What does OEM mean?
OEM is a term that stands for 'Original Equipment Manufacturer', the exact meaning differs in several industries. To us, OEM means that the part is the same part used within your device, using the same materials and specifications. We use the term OEM to cover many parts from refurbished, used and new components, the exact condition will be stated in the items description. In some cases when the part supplied is made up to several components (for example an LCD assembly) the part may have been assembled by a 3rd party vendor using OEM parts meaning that consumable may differ (such as adhesive used) Although strict testing procedures are put in place to ensure the quality of the part these testing practices and procedures may differ from the checks manufacturers use. Any hardware supplied as OEM will not have any quality loss or loss of features and covered under our extensive returns policy. As in many cases we don't obtain directly from the devices manufacturer, nor in some cases are we affiliated with device manufacturer in any way and they are not involved in the testing or sales process of the component we sell.
Difficulty of repair?
All our parts come with a small note to suggest difficulty of repair. Please note this is only a guideline and maybe more or less difficult based on the technician.