- Does the phone not pickup any wifi signal?
- Is your wifi setting greyed out?
- Does the phone seem to pickup a slight wifi signal when near the router?
- Have you recently had a screen repair and your phones come back with the wifi not working like it was before?
- Have you tried to fit a new antenna and its made no difference? .
Tel . 01709 701200 9am - 5pm Mon-Sat
How to get your item to us for repair
We understand how annoying it can be to be without your device, so we have easy ways of getting your item to us for repair and having it returned back to you very quickly....
Your options for getting your device to us for repair:
Option 1: Drop off & Collection (Free of charge)
- If you live locally you can drop off your item & collect at our address below
- Please contact us to arrange a suitable time
- This is a cash only service
- As this is an express service, prices are the same
Option 2: Send through the post (Cost of postage = approx. £6 Royal Mail special delivery)
- Any customers in the UK can send their items to us for repair at the address below
- You're welcome to use your own courier service if applicable
- Please always track & insure your item during return posting
Option 3: We can arrange a courier to collect from you (Cost = £12.99 via DHL or UPS)
- Simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we'll email back a collection date & time
Option 4: Local callout (We can come to you)
- Express repair service
- On the spot repairs
- £15 Callout fee applies
- Only available within a 10 mile radius of our postcode
Option 5: Overseas customers
- Please contact us before sending your item for repair
- The price is the same but with an extra £9.99 to cover overseas return & insurance
Instructions for posting your device to Fast-PC Ltd:
- Please use plenty of bubble wrap & a jiffy bag to package your item. A box would be great but it's not essential.
- Please don't send any accessories, sim cards, chargers, cables etc Only the device.
- Please only use a traceable insured carrier. Royal mail Special Delivery is recommended.
- As soon as we receive your item for repair you will be notified via email and given the return details.
- Most repairs usually take between 20mins - 1 hour.
- Fast-PC Ltd will take upto 3 days max. before returning your item. So we won't hold onto your item for longer than we need to.
Please click the Consent box below to printout & sign. This document must be sent to us along with your item:
Our address for sending in your item for repair:
Fast-PC ltd (inside PC Part X)
77 Bawtry Road